As Product Manager you are responsible for development and maintenance of product features from concept to launch that deliver business value to our customers. You will partner with other product management team members to define business requirements, develop product plans, and drive engineering efforts across the company. Successful candidates will have a strong background in gathering user requirements, prioritizing roadmaps, and working with a cross-functional team to deliver a first-class user experience. A successful Product Manager is an expert on their products with excellent communication skills to evangelize products internally across teams as well as externally. To succeed in this role, you must be able to move fast, break down complex problems, and make data-driven decisions to delight our customers.
- Responsible for managing the development, introduction, and continual product management of products and customer facing services. Including managing relationships, the development and management of new products, and product enhancements
- Be the voice of our customers. Engage directly with partners and customers to understand how they work with our products, their challenges and opportunities for growth
- Drive the development of end-to-end quality metrics, be the voice of quality within the company, and measure the effectiveness of the product
- Work closely with engineering and product teams to develop an engineering plan to meet business requirements and prioritize features
- Build strong cross-functional partnerships at multiple levels within the company, including engineering, sales, and operations
- Distilling complex technical issues for business audiences, and elucidating business priorities to technical audiences
- Rapidly and autonomously devising and implementing creative, efficient, and economical solutions to challenges that inevitably emerge in product development
- 2+ years of experience in a product related role and proven track record of delivering products from conception through launch
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field; advanced degrees and degrees in fields related to materials science, chemistry, or chemical engineering preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills, both in technical and business-oriented settings
- Proven ability to keep many balls in the air and work independently in a high-stakes, high-pressure setting
This posting open to those with existing legal right to work in the United States. Citrine Informatics is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, or national origin.
Citrine is the artificial intelligence platform for materials and chemicals. Our platform ingests and understands large scale data from countless sources, such as patents, research papers, technical reports, and existing databases, and uses state-of-the-art AI to anticipate the behavior of all materials and chemicals under any relevant conditions. Check out our outstanding group of customers and partners. Citrine is backed by top tier Silicon Valley venture capital firms including: Innovation Endeavors, Data Collective, Prelude Ventures, AME Cloud Ventures, Morado Ventures, and XSeed Capital.
If interested in this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.